The Victoria Fine Foods & Ali Maffucci Makeover Mom’s Recipe Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Victoria Fine Foods & Ali Maffucci Makeover Mom’s Recipe Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and who have a public Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account as of May 7, 2016. Employees and the immediate families of Victoria Fine Foods (Sponsor), Ali Maffucci, The Inspiralizer and MME (“Administrator”) and each of their respective employees, representatives, parents, distributors, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising agencies, and persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes begins on May 8, 2016 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ends on June 5, 2016 June 15, 2016 (Extended on March 26, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET) (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, create a recipe inspired by your Mom but given a makeover by using spiralized ingredients and any Victoria Fine Foods Pasta Sauce. Share a picture of your completed dish and a 400 characters or less description of your recipe via your public Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account using the hashtag #MakeoverMomsRecipe and by tagging Victoria Fine Foods (Facebook – Victoria Fine Foods; Twitter – @Victoria_BKLYN; Instagram – @VictoriaFineFoods) and Inspiralized (Facebook – Inspiralized; Twitter – @Inspiralized; Instagram – @Insprialized).
You may enter as many times as you want throughout the duration of the Sweepstakes, regardless of method of entry. Duplicates entries submitted by the same user, on the same or across multiple social media platforms, will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder,” of the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email accounts. Any attempt to defraud or misrepresent the age, name or address by an entrant may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or postage-due mail, entries or other sweepstakes materials, all of which are void, or for errors due to computer malfunctions, software errors, transmission problems or interruptions in operations. Administrator’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
Entry Requirements: All Entries must: 1) Be the original creation of the Entrant; 2) Not have been previously published or produced in any fashion (regardless of compensation); 3) Not infringe on any third-party rights; 4) Be suitable for publication as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsors; 5) Not include, obscenity, profanity, racist themes or material that is sexually oriented or comments regarding sexual orientation, explicit, suggestive or exploits people in a sexual or violent manner; 6) Not contain other brands’ name, labels or logos. Each Entrant represents and warrants that he/she has obtained permission from any and all recognizable persons other than the Entrant depicted in a submitted photo and agrees, upon request, to furnish written proof of such permission. Any Entry deemed inappropriate for any reason, as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsors, will not be considered. Modification of an existing work does not qualify as original. In order to be entered into the sweepstakes, Entrant must comply with the Entry instructions and each Entry submitted must meet the eligibility criteria outlined above. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be modified.
Usage Rights in Entries: Sponsors and their designees shall have the unrestricted and non-exclusive right to edit, adapt, publish, copy, display, perform, broadcast, modify, and otherwise use any or all entry materials, alone or in combination with other material in any and all media, whether now known or later discovered, in perpetuity, without restriction of any kind whatsoever, without further compensation to the entrant or anyone else. Sponsors reserve the right to review any Entry prior to any posting, to remove any Entry at any time after posting, and to remove any incidental material that could be deemed infringing where doing so would not materially alter the Entry and where the entrant otherwise clearly intended to comply with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsors. Potential winners may be required to assign all rights in entry to Sponsors without additional compensation. Entries submitted via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram will become visible to the public via that platform and are subject to the usage terms of that platform. Entries will be deemed posted at the direction of the Entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS (7): One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about
June 7, 2016 June 17, 2016 (Extended on March 26, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET) from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified by a direct message or a comment on their entry post on or about June 8, 2016 June 18, 2016 (Extended on March 26, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET). Unless otherwise prohibited, potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) within 72 hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited. If potential winners cannot be contacted, the notification is returned as undeliverable, or the communication attempt goes unanswered by the potential winner within 72 hours after the attempt, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected time permitting.
One (1) Grand Prize is available: One (1) Inspiralizer and one (1) 6-case of Victoria Fine Foods 24 Oz Premium Marinara Sauce. Total ARV of Grand Prize: $57.94
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Any difference between actual value and advertised value will not be awarded.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received, regardless of entry method.
6. MISCELLANEOUS: Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed, or similar entry duplication method. Sponsor is not responsible for any (a) telephone, computer, hardware, software, programming or network malfunction or other technical failures or errors, or the failure to properly process entries; (b) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to disruption related to internet traffic, wireless networks, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention; or (c) damage caused by computer or mobile device related virus or otherwise resulting to any computer or cell phone from such person’s participation in the Sweepstakes whether human, mechanical or electronic. If Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that any malfunction, error, disruption or similar damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sponsor will determine the winners from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or who Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption, or damage will be disqualified. Entries that contain errors, or are incomplete or received after the Sweepstakes Period, will not be accepted.
7. LIABILITY & RELEASE: By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Ali Maffucci, The Inspiralizer, the Administrator, and each of their respective parents, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and its advertising, promotional and judging agencies from any and all liability or any injuries, death, loss, tax liability or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize won. By entering, you also agree that if selected as a winner, they will abide by all rules, regulations, terms and conditions set forth by in relation to a prize from an outside vendor (airline, hotel, etc.). By entering the Sweepstakes you further agree that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out of pocket expenses. This Sweepstakes and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the State of New York without regard to principles of conflicts of laws; any disputes will be heard exclusively in the state or federal courts in New York; by entering you consent and waive any objection to the jurisdiction of said courts for any such disputes. Entering the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use your name, address (city and state only) and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any media now existing or hereinafter devised, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify from this or any sweepstakes they sponsor, now or in the future, any person they find, in their sole discretion, has intentionally violated these official rules, tampered with the entry process, the operation of this Sweepstakes, or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes.
8. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD ANY SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. WINNER LIST: For a complete list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “The Victoria Fine Foods & Ali Maffucci Makeover Mom’s Recipe Sweepstakes”, 443 Park Avenue South, Floor 4, New York, NY 10016. Requests must be received no later than August 31, 2016.
Sponsors: Victoria Fine Foods, 443 East 100th Street, Brooklyn NY 11236
Administrator: MME, 443 Park Avenue South, Floor 4, New York, NY 10016